You have enrolled in a pre-recorded online prenatal, postpartum, fitness program offered by Steph Bouwman. Bump and Beyond Fitness is in informative birth prep, postpartum recovery, and fitness program combining pelvic floor work, total body strengthening, cardio, and muscle release exercises. This program includes core and pelvic floor sections for both pregnant and non-pregnant people, exercise videos, as well as videos outlining how to prepare your pelvic floor for birth, and how to return to exercise safely postpartum. Videos range in length from 5-45 minutes, outlining information that is available within the public domain. All of the videos provide progressions and modifications, although participants are encouraged to start at a low level and progressively work their way up to more challenging videos. Each participant, upon payment of their monthly membership, has access to all of the videos at once. Participants should first read the video description, and watch the introductory video, if applicable. I have provided a weekly workout plan for those who are interested.
By accessing the website at http://stephbouwman.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Steph Bouwman’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Steph Bouwman’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Steph Bouwman at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Steph Bouwman’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Steph Bouwman makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Steph Bouwman does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Steph Bouwman or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Steph Bouwman’s website, even if Steph Bouwman or a Steph Bouwman authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Steph Bouwman’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Steph Bouwman does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Steph Bouwman may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Steph Bouwman does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Steph Bouwman has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Steph Bouwman of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Steph Bouwman may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
a) As this is a monthly subscription program, participants will be charged 1x/month to the payment method inputted when they signed up. Payment must be made in full, each month, before accessing the video library. Payment method means a valid, current method of payment and is accepted electronically through your account. You remain responsible for any outstanding amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend access to the product until we have successfully charged a valid method of payment. For some payment methods, the issuer may charge you fees related to processing the payment method; please check directly with your payment service provider for more information
Refunds: all payments are non- refundable. You will not be offered refunds or credits for this product. Participants do receive a 7 day free trial prior to starting payments
Changes to the price: we reserve the right to adjust pricing for this product at any time, at our sole discretion.