I'm Steph, the Pelvic Floor Doula
Guelph birth doula support & prenatal classes, core & pelvic floor rehab, Guelph prenatal & postpartum fitness
Less leaks, pain & overwhelm. More strength, confidence, & support
I’m a wife, and mom of 4 little humans (I’ll take that coffee hot and strong, please.) I’m also a birth and pelvic health professional, and I’m passionate about changing the way we view pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. You can read more about my story here.
You already know that motherhood is a transformative experience, one that will change you physically and emotionally.
Here’s what you might not know:
- You can feel strong and confident in your pregnancy
- fitness is for moms too! You can be stronger after baby
- Back pain and leaking is common, but not normal
- It’s totally possible to do (insert favourite activity here) again after baby without wearing a pad
- moms have muscles too; kids and laundry are heavy, so it's good to know how to lift
- We all deserve support through birth, whether this is your first or fifth rodeo
- You can optimize your body for birth and postpartum, regardless of the kind of birth you’re planning
- Pelvic health plays a HUGE role in birth and postpartum recovery! So let’s prepare and optimize things for a smoother birth and better recovery!